Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tulips!

Today we went to the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival in Lehi and it was magical! I love tulips and K likes to run free and there were plenty of open spaces for him to run wild and free.  Also, we went with some of our friends so he had plenty of buddies to hang out with. The weather was perfect and the flowers were in full bloom.  It is my probably one of my favorite events to go to in the spring and this year did not dissapoint.


 Having friends come is not only great company but it gives us the rare opportunity to get a family photo!
 My little cheeseball.
 Here is a merry go round made of bushes, I thought this was incredibly creative.  I bet it looks better when it blooms.
 Who doesn't just love fields of flowers!
 K running with his favorite friends!
One last cheese shot. 
It was such a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment