Thursday, April 25, 2013

Playroom Part 2

The playroom will always be a work in progress but it seems to have a nice enough variety now to keep K busy, so I guess we will call it complete...ish.  It's a great space for him and it's nice to see him learning through play.  I love to see his wheels turning.  



 I plan on using those grey chevron curtains in his rooms as he grows, I just love them!
 He loves his marble maze, which is a great toy but detaches regularly so I get a brain workout as well. The kitchen is also a favorite.  It's the perfect size too because his playroom is fairly small.

 The tent serves as a quiet space/reading nook.  We spend a lot of time in there.  The goal is to hang some bookshelves on the wall for easy access.  Right now he just has a pile in there that I rotate.

K is starting to draw more and more and he seems to really get use out of the stop sign chalkboard in his playroom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment