Sunday, November 25, 2012

Kane Monster's 2nd Birthday

I can't believe that Kane-O is TWO!  It was bittersweet for sure.  We love this age, he is so helpful and curious but I want to freeze time, he is just growing up too fast!  Kane started his day with a sea of balloons and his birthday blueberry pancake in the shape of a 2, sort of.  Jon asked me if it was a "s" or a "z".  He is a comedian...




We had his party at Kangaroo Zoo, which is a building full of bounce houses.  The building itself was ridiculously hot but otherwise it was great!  Kane was in heaven.  I think he could have stayed there forever.  I was very pleased when the party room's decor happened to matched our decorations perfectly.
 Thankfully, we went to a birthday party a few weeks ago and I was informed about a lady who makes awesome cakes. Kane's cake was fabulous.  It was as beautiful as it was delicious!

The party room was packed but the kids didn't really have any interest in staying in it very long anyway, they were way more interested in the bounce houses.
We had some friends travel in for Kane's birthday and the long weekend.  It really touches my heart that we are so fortunate to have so many wonderful friends who love Kane so much.  Thank you to Jessica for taking this picture and for taking all the other pictures, I wish gotten one of you.

 I am so happy we chose to have his party at Kangaroo Zoo.
 He was running around to each house saying, "Mores, mores"
 I put mustaches in our gift bags...it didn't really go with the theme but who doesn't love a mustache?


No comments:

Post a Comment