Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter weekend

Saturday morning Jon and I took Kane to the Easter egg hunt at the Hill Aerospace Museum.  There were 11,000 eggs and it took the kids (and their parents...) like 5 minutes to grab them all.  It was crazy!  Kane loved to pick up the eggs but he was less than willing to let them go.  I tried to show him that we have to put the eggs in the basket but after he let me put three in the basket he was done.  He held on tightly to the next two eggs.  So, we ended up with 5 eggs.  Which was perfect.  Kane was very happy with his loot.


 Not wanting to let his two eggs go made it difficult for Kane to climb, which was a bit frustrating for him.  He definitely has a stubborn streak.

I think Kane was trying to figure out how to grab the eggs in the basket while still holding the two in his hand.

Saturday afternoon we headed to the park to enjoy the beautiful day.


Kane was playing peek-a-boo.


Kane is checking out his Easter basket on Easter morning. 


He liked his Elmo egg.


Don't be fooled, Kane shares well, but he usually wants it back pretty quickly. :0)


I made Kane a bunny-cake, he loves pancakes, he ate TWO!


He really liked the cow marker that came with his "My First Crayola" set.  He didn't do a whole lot of drawing though.

1 comment:

  1. hello :) I'm really glad to see you guys are doing well. i would appreciate it if you could get Ahold of me sometime soon so we can talk about our next visit, my number is 385 205 0201 thank you! i really look forward to hearing from you. :)

    ReplyDelete