Saturday, December 29, 2012

Kane's first haircut



As much as I want Kane to have long hair, I am so over the mullet.  The top just can't catch up with the back, so today I told Jon I was ready to finally even Kane's hair up.  I still want it to grow out, but hopefully it will be more surfer, less redneck. ;)
 My friend Cassie was so kind to cut Kane's hair.  She also cuts my hair.  I knew that Kane would be more willing to face the scissors if they were held by her, she is so nice and she knows him.
 She made him feel super comfortable and he really did great!  Here is the final back shot.
 Here is his final side shot.
 The final product.  All in all it was a great experience!
Cassie gave Kane a sucker.  He was thrilled and he sucked it without trying to bite it once!

No comments:

Post a Comment